We, the trainers of High Voltage Health are a vibrant community of people who have a high regard for each other, value and respect each other’s time & value of the work we do. In all of our endeavors to coach, lead and partner with clients as an expression of our passion in creating a healthier more active lifestyle.
- No refund or credit is given for missed classes or a scheduled missed one on one session (extreme circumstances considered)
- Group Classes are not refundable.
- Attendance must be on the days that you registered for. There are no alternating or make up days for missed classes due to unforeseeable circumstances – this includes vacations or illness.
- Any days that you’re unable to attend and disclose prior to registration can be accommodated.
- Due to covid and the outdoor nature of the group classes, inclement weather will result in rescheduling done at the discretion of High Voltage Health.
- At the discretion of High Voltage Health, make up classes may be offered sporadically.
One on One/Personal Training Sessions
- It is recommended that sessions be booked at least 5 days in advance and payment must be made in full upon booking. The session will not be confirmed unless payment is made in full.
- Cancellation of a session must be made no less than 24 hours, otherwise the price of the session will be charged as a cancellation fee. Sessions can be rescheduled with more than 24 hours notice at no additional cost.
- One on One packages must be used within 1 year of purchase
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to book their private sessions. All lessons are confirmed by email.
- As with other recreational sports and physical activities, there is always the potential for injury. All students must sign our standard waiver prior to their first group, or one on one sessions.
- Injuries, health problems, conditions, or concerns should be aware of must be disclosed on registration form.
- High Voltage Health respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. All personal information you share with us in maintained in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000).
- High Voltage Health will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
Students will be asked to complete a COVID-19 deceleration form before each class, which will be as follows:
- You have not travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 OR had close
contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing
- You are not experiencing any of the following symptoms.
*fever *worsening chronic cough *new onset of cough
*difficulty breathing *shortness of breath *sore throat
*difficulty swallowing *chills
*unexplained fatigue /muscle aches *headaches (unexplained or unusual) *decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
*runny nose/nasal congestion (without other known cause)
I understand that High Voltage Health and their trainers cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by any misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client and family.
I will immediately inform High Voltage Health if myself, or any member of my household, develop symptoms or test positive for COVID, or is knowingly exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.